AJS REALTY GROUP ANNOUNCES NEW OFFICE LOCATION, STAFF ADDITION, PLUS A HOST OF ACTIVITY TO MARK A SUCCESSFUL LAUNCH FOR 2017
NAPLES, FL – AJS Realty Group, Inc. celebrates 2017 with the move of their corporate office to the Heritage Court II building, located at 4980 Tamiami Trail North, just south of Pine Ridge Road. The firm is also happy to announce the recent hiring of industry veteran Lara Bargar in the capacity of Property Management/Broker Associate. Lara worked most recently with Miromar Development Corporation as a Leasing Executive and has nearly 15 years of residential and commercial real estate experience specializing in retail, office, industrial and mixed-use space, Her duties at AJS will include property management assignments as well as leasing.
AJS celebrated a strong conclusion to 2016 and the launch of a successful 2017 with the following recent transactions:
- DeAngelis Diamond Construction, LLC. Leased 4,174 sq. ft. of office space at 6645 Willow Park Dr. Naples, from JBMB of Naples, Inc. Andrew Saluan represented the Lessor in this transaction.
- Leased 1,000 sq. ft. of office space at 3000 Immokalee Rd. Naples, from Winterview Court Ltd. Andrew Saluan represented the Lessor in this transaction.
- Family First Legal Group, LLC. Leased 2,500 sq. ft. of office space at 2950 Immokalee Rd. #2, Naples from Winterview Court Dev. Inc. Andrew Saluan represented the Lessor in this transaction.
- Vestire Naples, LLC. Leased 985 sq. ft. of retail space at 3627 Tamiami Tr. N. Naples from Musca Properties, LLC. Andrew Saluan represented the Lessor in this transaction.
- Freeform Massage Therapy, LLC. Leased 1,473 sq. ft. of office space at 9955 Tamiami Trail N. from the Larry A Thomas revocable trust. Andrew Saluan represented the Lessor in this transaction.
- The D’Souza Trust. Purchased a Medical Office Condominium at 1205 Piper Blvd. Ste. 104 Naples for $209,800.00. Jeffrey Clapper represented the Buyer.
- Winterview Court Property, LLC. Purchased a 10,000 sq. ft. multi-tenant office property located at 3000 Immokalee Rd. and 5 office condominiums comprising 5,250 sq. ft at 2930-2950 Immokalee Rd. for $2,575,000, from Winterview Court Ltd. and Winterview Court Dev. Inc. Andrew Saluan represented the Seller in this transaction.
- Burntwood Tavern Naples, LLC. Leased 4,289 sq. ft. at Mercato from PR Mercato, LLC. Andrew Saluan and Passov Real Estate Group represented the tenant in this transaction.
ABOUT AJS Realty Group
AJS Realty Group, Inc. at 4980 Tamiami Trail North, Suite 201 in Naples, provides commercial leasing services to both property owners and tenants, as well as comprehensive commercial property management services and property acquisition and investment expertise for almost 25 years. For more information, call 239-596-9500 or visit www.ajsrealtygroup.com.
Photo ID: Andrew Saluan, President, AJS Realty Group, Inc.
Photo ID: Lara Bargar, Property Management/Broker Associate, AJS Realty Group, Inc.